Follow Your Heart Diva

Monday, October 16, 2006

Now

Yes, it has been quite some time since I posted something here. This is what happens when you get myspace. Anyway, in the time since my last post, I have fallen in love with the person I want to marry, moved, struggled, and been told that we need to take a break.
I love my One completely. Yes, I know this sounds cliche, and slightly high school neurotic, but I love him.
As my heart sank when "the break" talk occurred, I didn't know what to think. So I'm trying to get my thoughts out here.

Memories of your lips against my skin rouse my senses,
I wish that I could reach out and feel your face,
I don't know how or why I could become your everything,
I just hope that you'll give me a chance, something
That will show me you care,
that you mean what you say.
Life is not easy, we both know the pains and struggles,
We know how to break, how to bend.
But through it all the one emotion remaining is the love I feel for you.
Tell me it's not in vain,
Tell me it's not a waste.
Tell me you feel something similar, Something that could be....
You are the one.
There's nothing more to say.

1 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks...

Canan Eoy
Health

 

Post a Comment

<< Home